Thursday, January 04, 2007

What's up with me

First of all, NO, I didn't forget the question mark. That is a declaratory statement regarding this blog post.

Christmas was quiet. New Year's Eve was lame. There's nothing exciting on the horizon...*sigh*.

Well, that may not be true. I signed up for NutriSystem, so that might be exciting--if I end up losing any weight, that is. This is the first year in about 5 that I have gained weight over the holidays, so I'm a little disgusted with myself. I have been so busy and I hardly take breaks at work, so my eating habits have gone down the tubes! I'm hoping that since NutriSystem food gets delivered to my house on a weekly basis in perfectly proportioned sizes, I'll be able to regulate my meals more effectively, and hopefully lose some of this excess poundage!

One thing that is certainly exciting is I am planning to return to England--FINALLY!!! I have been trying for years to get back, but the timing was never in line with my finances. But thanks to a new job and an UNBELIEVABLY GENEROUS gift, I will be able to go later this year! Kate and Ryan, my two English friends, are already planning for my visit. That is very exciting!

I guess that's all for now. Mwah!

1 comment:

Allison said...

YIPPEE!!! England! Sounds like the whole sister clan will be starting some sort of weight loss program fro 2007. I considered NutriSystem, I think it would be a good way to get off excess pounds!