I am still learning how to be a grown-up I guess. Last night, I made another very tough decision that will change the course of my life. It's a good thing, I know that much. But no one ever said good was never painful.
Then I got home and sat on my bed for a few minutes to try to process everything, and my roommate comes home and has a complete meltdown! She saw her boyfriend sitting on the couch (doing homework) and me on my bed in my room and flipped out. She starts yelling at her boyfriend about how he and I just sit on our [expletive]s and never clean up around the house and that she has too much on her plate to be our [expletive] mother!
So all puffy-eyed I grabbed the broom and started sweeping. It was nice to have something to do, and to know that I wasn't the only one having a hard night.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hm, sounds like she needs some anger management. Not very compassionate! Sorry you had a bad night, I know you are hurting. I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment