Friday, January 19, 2007

Movin' on over!

I don't necessarily want this to be PUBLIC knowledge yet, but anyone who reads this is someone that's on a need-to-know basis. For example, I don't want my work to know the following information, but no one at work knows about this blog, nor do they know anyone who would be reading this, so it's all good. But if you're reading this you most likely know this already!

Okay, enough intro: I am making plans to move to Texas within the next year. It could be sooner, but I would like to maintain my position at ITT for at least 9 months. I kinda-sorta have a tentative sketch of my timeline, but SO MUCH can change in a year that I'm not setting anything in stone yet (except for the fact that I am planning to move.)

Why Texas? Well, aside from the horrible weather and the close proximity to ZERO beaches, why not? Realistically, what's in Fresno? My ex-husband, my ex-in-laws, my ex-church that all my ex-friends attend... Really, it's just my job that's keeping me here, and I'm starting to think I made a mistake in accepting the promotion. (Sounds ridiculous, I know; but I really don't think I'm going to enjoy this.)

I think I need to shake things up, and Fresno just isn't cutting it anymore. In Texas, everything will be new. But I will have someone there who can show me around and help me get oriented, who also happens to be one of the most reliable and spritually sound facets of my support system! I can't go wrong.

So, anyway, that's that for now.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Muah! COME QUICK!