1. What is your occupation? Financial Aid Administrator
2. What color are your socks right now? The corporate dress code dictates I wear hose
3. What are you listening to right now? A random collection of Brit bands including Keane, Coldplay, and Snow Patrol
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A PB Dewar's Chew!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Ish...
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Is there a rainbow crayon?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Receptionist at Planet Hair
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her with all my heart.
9. How old are you today? 26 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 13 hours and 20 minutes old!
10. Favorite drink? Drinkin a lot of Diet Squirt lately
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Puh-LEASE!
13. Pets? None that live with me
14. Favorite food? Mexican and Italian food
15. What was the last movie you watched and did you like it? I think it was Cars, and YES!
16. Favorite month? No idea
17. What do you do to vent anger? Shop, cry, definitely talk someone's ears off
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? SUPER BANANA! And my Lite Brite
19. Which is your favorite, Fall or Spring? I think I prefer Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs (actually!)
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? I don't have any
23. Who is most likely to respond? No one, becaues I'm leaving this as a blog
24. Who is least likely to respond? N/A
25. Living arrangements? In a house with my personal trainer and her boyfriend
26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday at work (such a wuss)
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, shoes, and more shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? N/A
29. What did you do last night? Worked til 8, ate dinner at home, then fell asleep watching TV. Woo hoo.
30. Favorite smells? Pavement just after the first minute of rainfall
31. What inspires you? You know, I have no answer to that question.
32. What are you afraid of? Failure
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? If I have no choice, then cheese
34. Favorite dog breed? Anything Teacup!
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Home: 5; work: only 2 (I used to have 7!)
36. How many years at your current job? Current job: 3 weeks; current employer: 10 months
38. What states have you lived in? California, Hawaii
39. Favorite holiday? I dunno. I think I'm jaded.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
SUPER BANANA! I think you should start hunting for a Super Banana like toy for my daughter! :)
Post a Comment