I figured I'd better announce this NOW so I have people to keep me accountable! In 2 months, I plan to run the Modesto 5K. I ran it last year, and while cold, it was a pretty straightforward run. After running several races over the course of 1 year and then suddenly stopping, I've realized that finishing races is one way I can keep myself feeling fulfilled. This isn't a huge task, I know, but it's still a goal and I need to set more of those, no matter how large/small.
So now that I'm healthy, I'll be hittin the road--or the treadmill, rather--this week. I'm gonna have some aches and pains to begin with, because not only am I not conditioned, I have all this extra weight to carry around. Should be fun! haha
That's all for now. Check on me if ya can. It helps when I feel like everybody's watching.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Like!
Too bad Kymberli can't run with you! :)
You mean run circles around me??? Cuz she can! haha
Me, Me, Me...oh, did you say run?
Dad
Post a Comment