Friday, January 14, 2011

Recipe Resolution

I've just made a new year's resolution!

This is something I haven't done in years, but it just occurred to me that now is the perfect time. I'll be spending 6 evenings alone each week for the time being, so I need more than running to fill my time (I prefer working out in the morning, anyway.); therefore, I've decided to try at least one new recipe every week. I'll do it on a night that I'm alone so that no one's there to witness any hilarity that might ensue! I'm thinking I should aim for Tuesdays, since they're typically terrible and this would give me something to look forward to.

I've been collecting recipes for the past decade and have amassed quite the collection. I am, however, open to suggestions, so if you have any tried and true recipes that aren't too advanced, please send them my way!

2 comments:

Allison said...

And then will you please take a photo and tell us how it tastes on your blog?

Megan (aka Emme) said...

Ya think I should be a food blogger,eh? Well, okay then!