I am also enjoying some very much-needed time with my sister. I miss her terribly, so any time I get to spend with her is precious, whether we're floating down a river or relaxing with out feet up watching TV. It's nice to find some rest for my soul.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT!!!!
Okay, so anybody reading this most likely already knows that my neice, Macey Charlotte, was born September 12, 2008! And two and half weeks later, Aunt Meedo busted on the scene and fell instantly in love with Miss Precious. I just can't even explain how fabulous this tiny little bundle of joy--SO cliche, but honestly, it's the perfect description--is. She has told me all about her life so far, and already knows what she wants to be when she grows up! But she made me promise to keep it a secret. ;-)

I am also enjoying some very much-needed time with my sister. I miss her terribly, so any time I get to spend with her is precious, whether we're floating down a river or relaxing with out feet up watching TV. It's nice to find some rest for my soul.
I am also enjoying some very much-needed time with my sister. I miss her terribly, so any time I get to spend with her is precious, whether we're floating down a river or relaxing with out feet up watching TV. It's nice to find some rest for my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment