Thursday, October 23, 2008
Party time!
The final day of Logan's Southern California birthday adventure was full of fun! We started off by heading to the mall. WAY fun for the girls, and the boys, too, because they got to hang out at Dave & Buster's. That is a restaurant and bar with a huge arcade. It's aimed more at the adults, I think, but kids have lots of fun there, too! I even tried my hand at racing a couple times.
After we left the mall, we HAD to stop at the pumpkin patch. Here's what happened: to keep Disneyland a secret, someone thought it would be okay to tell Logan we were going to the pumpkin patch. And the whole family--everyone but ME, I have to say--got really into that story. So when we got to Disneyland and there was no pumpkin patch to be found, the birthday boy was severly disappointed (which is why I was not happy with the big deal people were making of it). Luckily there was one right by Joe and Geli's house, so we stopped there for a bit to do some fun carnival stuff and pick up some little pumpkins for Logan and his brothers.
Then we went home to have Logan's official birthday party. Mark and I had ordered an ice cream cake from Coldstone, so as if we weren't already stuffed enough from Medieval Times the day before, we ate pizza and ice cream cake like we hadn't eaten in days. (I LOVE vacation!) Then Logan got to open his presents.
This was such an amazing trip. Thank you to Joe, Geli and Erik for letting us invade their home, and thanks to Mom and Dad for sharing in the fun and the expense! This trip wouldn't have been the same without them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment