Thursday, October 23, 2008

Medieval Times never knew what hit 'em!



Friday night of Logan's birthday trip we all made the trek to Buena Park for a visit to Medieval Times. This was Mark's, Logan's and my first time there. I wasn't sure what to expect other than watching sword fights and eating with my hands. And that was pretty much the jist of it! Here's a brief synopsis: When you arrive, you are assigned a team color. This determines where you sit in the arena and also which Knight of the Realm you root for. We were green (as you can tell) and our knight ended up being the villian, so he was the biggest part of the show! And Logan loved it because he really digs the bad guys. :-/ While you're watching the knights and horses, you are also feasting on soup, bread, potatoes, half a roast chicken and ribs! Holy gracious we ate way too much! I even drank beer, because it was either that or Pepsi, and I just can't drink Pepsi!

We had so much fun cheering for our bad guy (until the very end, of course). Mark, Mom and I had practically lost our voices by the end of the night. If you have never been, I highly recommend it once. It's not something you can do over and over, unlike Disneyland! :-D

No comments: