So far, things are going well here at Nutri-West N. CA & HI. I am becoming more and more familiar with our customer base, products, and my administrative job in general, which also includes labor! :-) I am hoping to soon become VERY familiar with some of our products, because Becky, one of the owners, has agreed to do a complete health scan on me, to see if I can benefit from any of the products we distribute. I already know that I can and will--just not sure exactly which ones.
Interesting thing to note: the other gal here in the office is named Megan. It's crazy, because she is a blond with curves and spunk! Anyway, everyone was having a hard time with the same name game, so, taking a cue from my little big sister, I have chosen to use the nickname "Emme". Strange? Not really, when you consider how I sign my name and how my credit cards read: "M. E. Steinert". And, no, I really don't think anyone will confuse me with Dad or Grandpa!
So that's what's going on in that realm of my world. I do have a trip to England coming up that was almost thwarted by fate, but my beautiful friend Kate has come to the rescue... That's a story for another day.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah Emme! Glad your job is going well, sounds like you are fitting right in. I really want to hear about the England trip...I'm so curious what went wrong!
Post a Comment