Monday, August 06, 2007

Brief update for anyone who cares

So, I've been here in Modesto for 5 weeks and I still can't find a job. I've only had ONE interview, for goodness sake. I'm getting very frustrated, and am coming to the realization that I have to go to a temp agency. Grr.

On a happier note, this past weekend I was in Fresno to celebrate my friend Stef's birthday, along with a dozen of her loved ones. We had so much fun! Here is a pic of us:
No, we didn't plan to both wear green. Yes, my hair is just about platinum. And yes, I hate it!
I should be in Bakersfield the weekend of Dad's birthday. It all depends on whether or not Mark and I will be able to take his son, Logan, that far away from his mom. I don't like to go places without Mark, and I've been doing it a lot lately, so if he can't come, I may not.

But, no one cares, anyway, cuz I'm never home!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I care! You two look great. Sounds like you are having fun despite your job search.

Anonymous said...

What am I...chopped liver????? Of course I care@#$%^!