Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh dear, she's at it again.

It's about that time...the time where I make a commitment to be a better human being, in more ways than one.  I've decided to train with Team in Training again, for the NWM (Nike Women's Marathon) Half  on April 28th in Washington, DC!! I'm so excited. There is no feeling like racing for a cause!

Thank you to those of you who have supported me in years past. It has meant the world to me, and will continue to bless not only me, but all those affected by blood and bone cancers. And I'd like to ask you to please consider donating again.

Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers.  I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support. 

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support.  I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Use this link to find my fundraising page and donate. THANK YOU!
http://pages.teamintraining.org/sac/nikewhlf13/MECardenas

No comments: