Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not Meant to Be

Well, it happened again. For the 4th year in a row, I missed the CSU Stanislaus Fall auditions. I have been checking the website for updates and even emailed the head of the Theatre Department, but just didn't find anything out in time. I thought I'd be okay yesterday, since the prior 3 auditions have been held on Wednesday and/or Thursday. Not this year. Ugh.

Why is it that every road I travel leads to a dead end and a sign reading, "Thought so, didn't ya, Chump"?

3 comments:

Becker Family said...

You are not a chump...maybe it's just not the right road yet :)

Allison said...

Well, ^$%#@^$#! I agree, not a chump, but still %^$#^%$#!

Megan (aka Emme) said...

Thanks, Sisters. Guess my next move is getting a new headshot so that the tiny Prospect Theatre Project here in town can keep my info "on file" and wait for the November auditions in Merced (ugh) to roll around.

I MISS FRESNO.