Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wow, I'm bad at keeping this current!

Much has been going on since Easter! Here are a few shots of the highlights:

I turned 30! (I wasn't as excited about it as this photo conveys, but I was very happy that nearly all of my beloveds came to celebrate with me!)


I joined my family up at Hume to empty out our tiny tacky cabin, so that it may be transformed into a beautiful, big "French Chalet". I'm gonna miss the original. (But, yanno...she turned 30 this year, too, and the family thought she desperately needed a change, inside and out. I'm trying no to take offense.)


I attended a Restoration Getaway with 4 other women and our Wellness Practitioner, Dr. Patterson. I cannot begin to explain what a life-changing journey that short time in Bodega Bay turned out to be! Below is the view from the room in which I stayed at the Oyster Catcher.

On Memorial weekend, we went down to see Libby and to pay a visit to the man who picked up our New Year's Eve tab. He owns and runs Dish, an amazing restaurant in Pasadena. Here we are with Sean, Libby and her daughter Ruby. You'd have thought she and Logan had been best buds since birth!


The following weekend, Mark and I went to San Diego and completed the first ever Rock n Roll HALF Marathon there. We raised more than $11,000 for Camp Care!


The NEXT weekend, Mark and Logan went to Santa Cruz to celebrate Father's Day a week early. They had so much fun!

Finally, last weekend, Mark took me to Sonoma for my first ever NASCAR race! What a rush that was! And the weather that weekend in Napa Valley was absolutely perfect, so that made the picnic at my favorite winery, V. Sattui in St. Helena, even more amazing. Below is a shot of the #14 show car and my favorite driver. *sigh*

And the fun doesn't stop there! This weekend, my coworker is getting married AND we're going to a water park with Stef and Noelle. What a fabulous way to top off June!

2 comments:

Megan Whitney said...

Ahhh! totally did not know you had a blog tooooo!! yaye!!! :-)

Megan Whitney said...

I present to you the "ONE LOVELY BLOG" award! :) Check it out!

http://meganwc86.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-very-first-award.html