MY HUSBAND IS RUNNING WITH ME!
Okay, so maybe that's not the biggest news...but it is pretty darn big, if you know my husband! He is even less of a runner than I am! We've decided to do the HALF marathon together. And he's already made it 4 miles with me, and it's getting easier and less painful every time we go out!
He just registered for the already sold-out event, and doesn't have to raise funds like me. But I am STILL in need of donations! Please please consider making a donation to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through my Team in Training website. I am more than halfway there but haven't reached my goal yet!
If you have already donated, thank you SO much for you generosity and support! Please pass this along to everyone you know! Or give me their contact info and I'LL do it! ;-)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I heard from your mom and dad that you two had a great run! That was so sweet of you to put my name on your running shirt. Thanks!
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment