Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still running and still fundraising!

Hi, everyone! I'm still trying to raise funds for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My run is June 27th, which seems like a long ways away, but I really wanted to have all my funds raised by now.

The economy is rough. I realize this. I also realize that people are still dying of cancer, and that there is still hope to find a cure! But we can't find it without funds. Please consider donating to the cause through my website (below), or you can write a check to LLS and mail it to me at the following address:

M.E. Cardenas
Nutri-West N. CA & HI
895 E. Main St.
Turlock, CA 95380

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sac/rnrseatl09/mcardenassteinert

All donations are 100% tax-deductible. If you are donating in honor of a survivor or someone who currently is battling a blood cancer or any type of cancer, please let me know and I'll wear their name on my race-day jersey. That way everyone will know--including ME--why I'm running that day.

Please share this with everyone you know!

THANK YOU!

No comments: