Thursday, February 21, 2008

BIG BIG news! (not new to some)


So much to say, so much to say!

I'm going to become a wife and a stepmom on February 29, 2008! Yep, the Leap Year! Mark is pretty lucky that he has 1/4 as many chances to forget our anniversary as most other men do hehe!

We are getting married on the Carnival cruise ship Paradise, then sailing away for a short honeymoon to Ensenada! We are very, very excited. Our immediate family and best friends will be in attendance, so we are thrilled. We'll be driving through Bakersfield and stopping at Champs BBQ for some dinner on Thursday the 28th, so if you get an itch, come on by and say hi! We're probably gonna fly through pretty quickly, though, since we'll have to go all the way to LA.


So that's what's going on. Hopefully I'll write about the wedding and honeymoon and post photos, but I can't make any promises!

No comments: