1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? EGGNOG!!! Mmm...
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He wraps them in his self-portrait!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White, as long as there's color elsewhere on the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, but I'll keep some in my pocket, just in case.
5. When do you put your decorations up? My what?
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Gotta go with my little Big Sis on this one: (I think it's spelled more like this) kielkja!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Waiting anxiously for my sisters to wake up Christmas morning. We couldn't even look into the living room at what Santa brought until everyone was up!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Oh, I always knew. I was just playing along for my big sister Allison's sake.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? "When I was younger my sisters and I would draw names, so we would each open our present from each other just before we went to my grandparents' house." And then we'd open gifts from our grandparents, aunt, uncles and cousins when we got there.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I haven't had a tree for a while. The fun of it gets lost when you live alone and nobody comes to visit.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? It has been a while, but I enjoy it, because it's a change of pace. Couldn't live in it, though.
12. Can you ice skate? I skate like everyone is watching and saying, "Wow, she looks so natural on the ice!"
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got a tape recorder one year, but I'm not sure if it was for Christmas or my birthday. But regardless, it was by far the best gift (for my parents, too, because it kept me occupied for HOURS on end)!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The most important thing is making sure people know why I celebrate Christmas--because it represents when the Saviour of my life came into this world.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Mom's Eggnog Pie!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Listening to "The Twelve Days of Christmas" by Ray Conniff Singers, and then "The Twelve Pains of Christmas" from the Twisted Christmas album
17. What tops your tree? Wouldn't you like know!
18. Do you prefer giving or receiving? "Receiving is fun, but even more fun when the gift is a surprise and something with meaning. However, I have been raised to give, and the feeling you get when you give a gift is ulike any other!" Ditto, Sister.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I can't pick one. I LOVE "O Holy Night" and "Mary Did You Know?" but I love so many other songs, too!
20. What is your least favorite Christmas Song? I really don't think there is one.
21. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy? Yummy if dipped in dark chololate or broken up and made into "Holiday bark"
22. What is your favorite Christmas TV Special? RedRiderBBGunShootYerEyeOut!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're both wrong...it is spelled Keilke. It is my favorite, too! And the Ray Conniff Singers Christmas album (yes, I said album!)
Post a Comment